Thursday, September 10, 2009

Custom Avatar Portraits - Only $65!

Did you know that you can commission me to create a uniquely expressive portrait for use on your profile or website?
Just send me a clear (and flattering!) photo to work from to get a good (perhaps slightly idealized!) likeness, and the rest is up to your imagination. I can embellish you with fantastic clothing, accessories, even a fabulous new hairstyle! If you can describe it to me, or better yet, point me to a reference picture of what you have in mind, I can do it.
You can even be an Angel!

Express your true self with distinctive style and artistic flair!
These also make great gifts for someone special.

This sample features my dashing and debonair husband, who is already quite fabulous as-is, but I added some groovy steampunk goggles for extra panache!

Avatar portraits are only $65 - a bargain for a one-of-a-kind custom portrait.
Please note that this is a special price for a small format, head-and-shoulders portrait only, with a limited level of detail and is intended for personal use only as your profile picture*.

Shoot me an email at cristinamcallister@sbcglobal.net and we'll get started on creating your perfect avatar.


*Large format, full-body, more detailed and elaborate portraits are available, as is full copyright to the image, for $250-$500, depending on the level of detail. More info here.
http://www.cristinasangels.com/CustomAngelsPage.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

And what have you to say for yourself???