Monday, September 28, 2009

Behold: UNICORNDOG!!!

I've got a new t-shirt design in the running at Threadless!

Please help increase my chances of getting my T-shirt design printed (and getting paid $2000 for it!) by following the link below, scoring it and making a positive comment, if you are so inspired.

The best score you can give it is "$5", which means you select the 5 to the right of the image, and check the "I'd buy it as" box next to that.


Your support is MUCH appreciated!


Unicorndog - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cristina! I'm having a contest for visual artists like yourself to get a free video slideshow of their work. Check out this blog post. I'm featuring this fabulous digital artist Itkupilli this week.

    All you have to do to enter is leave a comment by Friday night. All the details are here: http://www.glamourbomb.com/2009/10/itkupilli-spooky-stuff-halloween.html

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

And what have you to say for yourself???