Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pretty Women...Fascinating...

Why are pretty girls so much fun to draw??? I suppose it's related to why they are so much fun to look at, which I suspect has something to do with primitive drives to propagate the species. Though that does not explain why I, and many other women, like to look at them as well.
In any case, I've been fascinated by sexy femmes for as long as I can remember.
Most little girls fall in love with pretty princesses.
I also fell in love with slutty princesses like Princess Daphne from the Dragon's Lair arcade game. I was enchanted by the transformation wrought on Leah by the captivating Gold Bikini. I was entranced by Frazetta and Vallejo's voluptuous barbarian warrior princesses and luxuriant maidens.
There’s a power in female sexuality – that allure, that temptation, that delightful delectation. It lures us, entrances us…we cannot look away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And what have you to say for yourself???